Live Music, Yoga, Meditation, Dance & More!
April has come ALIVE at Nourish Yoga & Wellness Studio in beautiful downtown Orillia!
Could it be that Spring is finally here?!
Well, regardless of what the weather is like outside, it seems to always feel sunny, warm & nourishing inside nourish yoga & wellness studio. With the beginning of April comes several exciting classes, workshops and series; we’ve really worked hard to put something special together for EVERYONE!
Nourish Yoga & Wellness Studio in April at a Glance:
- LIVE MUSIC Vinyasa Yoga Practice on Saturday, April 5th; This is going to be magic!
- A NEW SurfSET Balance Session has been added to the Monday night Schedule.
- A NEW Lunchtime 1pm-1:45pm Vinyasa Yoga Practice has been added to the Wednesday Schedule.
- A NEW Spring Renewal Gentle Yoga & Meditation Series begins Tuesday, April 1st 5:30-6:30pm.
- Spring Groove Dance Series begins Thursday, April 3rd – contact Vita, the series facilitator, directly to book your spot: 705.331.1184
- Dynamic FLOW Yoga 4 week series begins Thursday, April 3rd 8:30-9:30pm
- CHAIR Yoga 4 session series begins April 14th and runs twice a week on Monday and Friday.
- Intro to Buddhist thought & guided meditation continues every Saturday morning from 9:30-11am – if you haven’t joined us for this experience now is the time! Gelsang Suma is a wonderful woman who is able to relate the Buddha’s teachings in a way that is accessible and practical for today’s world.
- Spirit of SPRING: spring clean & lighten up with Cat & Penny! A workshop to clear the way for a fresh new start to living & loving your best life!! Saturday, April 26th. Stay tuned for more details.