Welcome to Week 2 of the New Year…
Have you resolved to be or do anything differently for this coming year?
Resolutions don’t have a particularly good record for most people since they seem to be broken within hours or days of making them.
Rather than setting yourself up for feelings of guilt and failure, consider what is one thing you can honestly resolve to do for YOU that will be an achievable challenge for 2015?
There was a Peanuts cartoon years ago that showed Linus telling Charley Brown that what he wanted from life was to be outrageously happy.
What if we all resolved to be outrageously happy in the coming year?
How would the world change?
Remember—other people are affected by the energy that you put out. If you are happy – not only will the people around you be happy but you will energetically draw other happy people to you.
Can Young Living essential oils help with this challenge? Absolutely.
What are your favourite uplifting oils? Use a different one each day. Try it for a month and then see how things are different for you. Put your chosen oil for the day on in the morning and evening; set your intention that you want to be outrageously happy and then notice how others respond to you. If you make this one resolution, you won’t need any others.
With outrageous happiness in mind, here is the oil of the week…
Oil of the Week
JOY Essential Oil Blend
Joy™ is a beautiful uplifting blend that breaks through energy blocks and opens one to feelings of love for self and others.
The ingredients in Joy have been chosen specifically to aid in the resolution of grief and help the body & mind to open up and receive love:
- Bergamot is uplifting and calming for the emotions and especially helpful in relieving anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Ylang ylang is especially helpful for spiritual attunement and restoring feelings of self-love, confidence, joy, and peace.
- Geranium also helps ease nervous tension and stress, balance the emotions, lift the spirit, and fosters peace, well-being, and hope.
- Rosewood is soothing to the mind, relaxing to the body, and creates a feeling of peace and gentleness.
- Lemon is invigorating, mood enhancing, and warming.
- Mandarin promotes happiness; it is refreshing, uplifting and revitalizing.
- Jasmine is uplifting to the emotions and produces feelings of euphoria and optimism.
- Roman chamomile reduces irritability and minimizes nervousness.
- Palmarosa stimulates new cell growth. Promoting not only emotional, but physical renewal.
- Rose — the highest frequency oil – brings about balance and harmony to the body and enhances the frequency of self-love, thus bringing joy to the heart.
Please be careful with light sensitive. If you apply it to the skin, make sure you put it where the “sun doesn’t shine,” otherwise the bergamot ingredient my react with the UV rays of the sun and cause red or brown marks or possibly blisters on the skin.
If you use Joy™ with your outrageously happy resolution and you find that you are smiling all the time or that you spontaneously start laughing or wanting to break out into song, please share your experiences.
Another great way to spread the outrageous Joy is through sharing!
Remember Joy™ is a choice. Choose it everyday and notice how your world opens up to a new level of happiness.
NEW to Essential oils? Get started here…